Saturday, July 7, 2012

Half empty half full

It has been a long time since I wrote a blog. Well, not that I'm saying that I'm doing this for the sake of having a requirement for my Internet Marketing Subject, but I think blogging is one of the best outlet whenever you feel happy, sad, broken- hearted, f***ed up and so forth and so on. 

To start with, I am now on my 4th (and hopefully last) year in college and I think I should now do all my best and live it to the fullest. My schedule for this semester is just right for me, now that I should avoid being too much stressed and I should have a stronger immune system because of my illness that I discovered lately (let us not talk about it anyway). My faith became stronger because of our Almighty God and the people who surrounds me and never fails to make me feel that life is better if we always look into the brighter side of it.

If you want positive things to happen in your life, always think of it and you'll eventually attract the positive things in life. Let me end this entry with a statement that was mentioned in the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and it is a book worth reading so I will highly recommend it to you guys.




"Think of the law of attraction as the law of supply. It is the law that enables you to draw from the infinite supply. When you emit the perfect frequency of what you want, the perfect people, circumstances and events will be attracted to you and delivered."









No comments:

Post a Comment