Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The half of my year 2013



Wow. It has been half of the year since the last time I wrote here on my electronic diary and for the past six months, many events already happened. As my blog name says, this blog is all about ideas, stories and life and I want to share to you the highlights of my life for the past six months not just for the sake of coping up with my blog (well I admit, a little like that) but these highlights were truly remarkable and life-changing events for me.


|LAST DAY OF YEAR 2012||December 30-31, 2012|

I spent the last day of my year 2012 with my beloved high school friends. We spent it at a very beautiful and peaceful Sabangan Beach Resort in Batangas. We went there because it was also a birthday celebration of my best friend Suzanne. It was such a good way to end the year. I also spent my afternoon before New Year with my boyfriend and of course, my New Year’s Eve with my family.
With my girlfriends at Sabangan Beach Resort, Batangas

|HAPPY NEW YEAR||January 1, 2013|

Second in the line of course is New Year. We are all aware about the tradition of having New Year’s resolution but I don’t have any because I just believe that every day we should make a better change for ourselves and others. I spent the first day of the year with my family of course and with my boyfriend also. I and my boyfriend had a dinner date at Yellowcab Pizza Dasmarinas and a little hangout at Starbucks Dasmarinas. It was such a great way to start the year!

|VALENTINE'S DAY||February 14, 2013|

Not that I'm bitter or something but I just see valentine's day just another simple day, nothing special about it but it all changed all because of my Knight in the Shining Armor, my boyfriend Jam. My boyfriend Jam definitely knows how to surprise me. It was a good shiny day; we met at lunchtime in Dasmariñas Town Proper and went somewhere. Then we had dinner at RSM restaurant Tagaytay wherein they serve the most sumptuous Filipino dishes. After our dinner, he took me home, stayed for a few minutes and he went home right after. When he went home, I entered my room to change clothes and rest but to my surprise, I saw a beautiful bouquet of pink roses. Yes, it may be too mainstream for a Valentine's gift and yes, I must admit, I'm not fond of receiving flowers but damn, how he gave it to me, that was the thrill,  that was making the reason why it is too special for me. Wondering how he delivered the flowers to my home without me knowing it? Here’s what happened:

While I was waiting for him at 7eleven Convenience Store located in Dasmariñas Town Proper, he secretly went to my house to deliver the bouquet of roses and put it at my room. Day before Valentine's, he already texted my mother about his plan. So clever.

The travel time from Dasmariñas Town Proper to my home is roughly around 5-10 minutes (and vice versa) and of course, he stayed another few minutes at my home because he needed time to compose a short letter for the card of the bouquet so imagine how long I waited  at 711. When he arrived at 711, I was sort of pissed off because of him being late again, but you see, he was late because of that much effort he did just for me.

Well, I also got something for him too and I think he was surprised too about it. I gave him a kinky cake which he eventually liked it (thank God). I gave it before he went home and I’m just glad he ate that cake because I’ll be damned if he didn’t eat it because I personally ordered it and waited for one week for that kinky cake. :-p

The Bouquet <3

My kinky cake just for him *GRIN*

My Valentine’s was definitely a lovely and special day for me and for my boyfriend. But even if it is not Valentine’s Day, he always makes me feel that it is a lovely and special day for us.  


|THE SCRIPT LIVE IN MANILA 2013||March 31,2013|

The Irish Band “The Script” hit Manila again for the second time and I’m just so glad because I was there to witness their ultimate performance and talent. Philippines was part of their world tour for their 3rd studio album “#3”. They sang of course their famous songs like “Breakeven”, “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved”, “Nothing”, “Hall of Fame”, “Six Degrees of Separation”. The Script was definitely a great performer and the whole experience was exquisite because I’m with my boyfriend Jam. This concert experience was actually a graduation gift from my boyfriend and it was one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever received.

Danny singing all out!
With boyfriend Jam <3

Dinner before the concert at Burgoo, Gateway Mall

|GRADUATION DAY||April 17, 2013|

College life was finally over! After the too much hard work and perseverance, I finally have the right to say that I am a college graduate. A graduate from De La Salle University- Dasmariñas with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing and Advertising Management. It was such a fulfillment because it was a personal accomplishment and of course, an accomplishment for my family. I was so happy that day because all my loved ones are there, my family, my classmates and of course, my boyfriend. After graduation, My family together w/ my boyfriend had a little lunch celebration at Balinsasayaw restaurant located in Silang, Cavite.  
With Family

Wearing blue dress for my graduation

With my supportive boyfriend<3

|21 YEARS OF EXISTENCE||June 2, 2013|

Hey hey hey! June 2 was the day I first laid eyes on this earth and June 2, 2013 was just another day full of surprises.  The night before my birthday was definitely a bad night but that memory was sort of obliterated because of my boyfriend’s simple surprise birthday plan. Here’s the scenario:

What I had in mind…
I was just expecting that I’ll attend a Sunday mass w/ my boyfriend and younger brother Schultz at Immaculate Concepcion Church in Dasmariñas Town Proper. After the mass, I will eat lunch at SM Mall Dasmariñas with the two boys then will simply go home for the “konting salo-salo” with my family.

What he had in mind (and what really happened)...
Sunday morning, we meet at exactly 9am (of course with my brother Schultz) but this time, with his parents. I will still attend Sunday mass w/ the two boys but this time, with his parents too. We attended mass but not at Immaculate Concepcion Church in Dasmariñas, but at Little Souls Sisters Convent located in Tagaytay City.  When I opened the backdoor of their car (after hearing the new plan about going to Tagaytay), I saw his HUGE gift for my birthday. A humungous Piggy stuff toy and I named it “Poopoosh”. I was just surprised seeing his gift and definitely happy about it. Going back, after the mass, we ate our lunch at Mushroom Burger Tagaytay (they serve the best mushroom burgers in town!). Then we just hang out for a while at Starbucks Tagaytay. After my Tagaytay birthday experience w/ his parents, him and Schultz, we went home (but no longer w/ his parents) to celebrate my birthday w/ my own family.

Truly, this is one of my many birthdays that I will never forget eternally. Just thanking God for another year He gave to me and of course, to my boyfriend Jam who was the mastermind for my simple birthday celebration.
This is Jam's gift for my birthday (YEHEYYY!!!)
Meet Pooposh! :D
With his wonderful parents, tita Duwa and tito Emmer
and w/ my younger brother of course Schultz
The Little Souls Sisters Convent

|A WEEKEND WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE||June 8-9, 2013|

This is one of the best weekends ever in life. I and my boyfriend decided to celebrate our 6th month together (and I considered it also as his birthday gift to me) at Ace Water Spa and we stayed overnight at their hotel, Ace Hotel & Suites. Ace Water Spa is the Philippine's first European Spa Concept. With their hydrotherapy massage services, Ace Water Spa is definitely a must-try experience. It was such a relaxing experience w/ my boyfriend plus their hotel was excellent too (not to mention that they also serve delicious foods).  Unfortunately, we didn't have many photos from the water spa experience because cameras are not allowed. You can visit their official website for more details at http://www.acewaterspa.com.ph/ . After our Ace Water Spa experience, I and my boyfriend went out for dinner at Tiendesitas and we hang out together with his parents, uncle and his uncle’s wife.

Embedded image permalink
Fun times with boyfriend <3

To describe this event short, this is definitely a FREAKING WEEKEND with my ever-loving boyfriend! 

___________________________________________________________________________

This entry post has finally come to an end. After writing this entry post, I just realized how grateful I am tonight because of these highlights. I’m still looking forward to more significant, astonishing, amazing (or whatever you may call it) experiences and still looking forward to share it with you guys.

As of now, I’m still waiting for the opportunity that God has planned for me. And I will let you know the opportunity that I’m waiting for. As Christian Grey/Elliot Grey always say, "Laters, Baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment